Freemason Hall Nairobi Branch +254791780472

Freemason Hall Nairobi Branch +254791780472 

Agent Michael Mubarak +254791780472 

(The District Grand Lodge Of East Africa )
Email Freemasonhalllodge@gmail.com

How To Join illuminati For Money And Fame 

( Registration Membership Fee is 10,500) 

 Pay Your illuminati Registration Fee Of 10,500 

Registration Membership Fee is paid Via Mpesa To 0791780472 
After Sending Your illuminati Memberships Fee You Will Receive
The illuminati Form and The Illuminati Secret Serial Code Number S,S,C,N For Membership Approval 
After Getting the Form And Code Number you Will Receive A phone Call From Our Grand Lodge Master Who will Welcome You Immediately To The Illuminati Cult For Initiation Ceremony In which on that Day The Illuminati Car Will Come To your Location To pick you immediately after reaching into the lodge office you will be given A house To stay for 7 Days Because the illuminati Initiation Ceremony And Prayer will be held for you As you join now the illuminati officialy  
After 7 Days You Will Come up With New Embrame Where by that will be Your 1 st Degree in Freemason Hall And All Benefit Will Be Granted To You Include Money ,power,wealth And Ring For Protection And You will walk Home Rich And Powerful Person 
But we Kindly Request From you Don't Be selfish Kindly Help Your Family And Your Community And Teach Them About The Freemason And Benefits Received Once joined The Brotherhood

Illuminati Membership Fee For Other Countries 

( Other Countries Pay $ 5,000 USD Dollars ) 
Membership Fee is Paid Via Western Union /Money Gram we Shall Send To You Our official Bank Account For Money Transfer 
After Transferring Your illuminati Membership Fee Kindly Send Us Back Your Western Union slip For Confirmation As We Give You The Illuminati Code And Form Through Email Address 


Illuminati Ring Price And Benefits 

For those  who Do Not wish To join illuminati But in need Of Illuminati Ring You can Also get the illuminati Ring Kindly Illuminati price worth 31,000 Kenya shillings 
Illuminati price worth 31,000 
We shall Give You our Account Number You Send The Money As You Will Receive The Ring To Your local place For Pick Up 

Illuminati Ring Benefits 

1 Illuminati Ring Bring more Customers To the shop 
2 help in Danger Appearing And Dissapearing 
3 illuminati Ring help in Protection Both seen And unseen 
4 Illuminati Ring help in winning Court Cases 
5 illuminat Ring help in winning Elections 
6 illuminati Ring Have 6 Demons which help in power And wealth 

Our illuminati Lodges In the world 

KENYA 

We have 3 lodges 
Freemason Hall Mombasa +254791780472
Freemason Hall Nairobi +254791780472 
Freemason Hall Eldoret +254791780472 

TANZANIA 

We Have 2 lodges
 Freemason Hall Dareesalaam +254791780472 
Freemason Hall Arusha +254791780472 

UNITED STATE OF AMERICA ( USA) 

Washington DC +254791780472 
Membership Fee is $ 5,000 USD dollars 

SOUTH AFRICA 

membership Fee is 8,000 
+254791780472 

LIBYA 

Freemason Hall 
Membership Fee is 10,000 Dinar 
+254791780472 


ILLUMINATI MEMBERS NAME 

1 George Zama Sanatas From Kenya 
2 Donald Trump Us President
3 Barack Obama 
4 George Bush 
5 osae nyampong 11 Ghana 
6 Jay z 
7 Snoop Dog 
8 Diamond platinum 
9 Sir Andy chande 

Sign now And Be One Remember 2 B 1 ASK 1 Now Ask Michal Mubarak on +254791780472 

Call us on +254791780472 

Email Freemasonhalllodge@gmail.com 

REGISTRATION MEMBERSHIPS IS ONLY 10,500 KENYA SHILLINGS NO UNDER 18 











Comments

  1. i want to share my testimony of how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for help from different corners but to no avail… i see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me. ” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need to cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i decided to look in the internet and i found their number so we decided to contact them and unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do and later they told us to get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a week and later on the great fraternity gave us $1,200,000 to start up our lives…. and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any great fraternity all you need to do is for you to contact them because they are legitimate and they do as what they instructed them to do, so you can as well WhatsApp me +2348106618681 or for more information +1(705)8062021 you can Email: illuminatipowerful666@gmail.com..

    ReplyDelete

  2. Welcome to the illuminati brotherhood where you can become
    rich, famous and popular and your life story will change
    totally. My name is Dennis Smart. I am here to share my
    testimony on how I joined the great brotherhood Illuminati
    and my life story changed immediately . I was very poor
    no job and I have no money to even feed and take care of my
    family I was confuse in life I don’t know what to do I try all
    my possible best to get money but no one work out for me
    each day I share tears, I was just looking out my family no
    money to take care of them until one day I decided to join
    the great Illuminati , I come across them in the internet I
    never believe I said let me try I email them.all what they
    said we happen in my life just started it was like a dream to
    me they really change my story totally . They gave me the
    sum of $1,200,000 and many things. through the Illuminati I
    was able to become rich, and have many industry on my
    own and become famous and popular in my country , today
    me and my family is living happily and I am the most
    happiest man here is the opportunity for you to join the
    Illuminati and become rich and famous in life and be like
    other people and your life we be change totally.If you are
    interested in joining the great brotherhood Illuminati.then
    contact on WhatsApp +2349051885678 OR Email theilluminatibrotherhood123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freemasonry has a philosophy of "Making Good Men Better" and is very proud of this. Only individuals therefore who are believed to be of good character would be considered for membership, It is best if you join a Lodge in your local community or where you already have some friends who are members. If you know anyone who is a Mason then just ask him about it as any Mason will be happy to talk to you about becoming a member of the Fraternity he is proud of. If you do not know of anyone who can help you join then feel free to send an email to our Lodge Secretary who will be happy to give you information about the locality of Lodges in your area, or how to become a member of The Celtic Lodge. Contact Brother Roland Mark PM Lodge Email: Markroland08011@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Join illuminati Kenya +254791780472

Freemason Hall Nairobi +254791780472